Thursday, September 27, 2012

Who to Marry...

I saw this post over at b for bel and HAD to ask the Jackalope his opinions...

1.  How do you decide who to marry?   Mmm... I don't know.

2.  What is the right age to get married?  Well, you HAVE to be a grown-up, that's for sure.

3.  How can a stranger tell if two people are married?  They see the rings.  And sometimes, they hold hands.

4.  What do people do on a date?  LOTS of kissin'.

5.  What would you do on a date that wasn't going so well?  LEAVE.  Say "Peace" [in a deep voice and throws up the peace sign] and just leave.

6.  When is it okay to kiss someone?  I don't know.

7.  Is it better to be single or married?  Single... for me, definitely single.

8.  How would the world be different if people didn't get married?  I don't know... well, for one thing, if people wore rings, it would just be for style.

9.  How would you make a marriage good?  Ugh.  I don't know.... Can I go watch TV now?


Love this kid!

1 comment: